MEMBERSHIP REQUEST AND AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into between Coalition of African American Pastors USA (hereinafter “CAAP”), a Nevada Nonprofit Corporation and you, the Member. The following terms and conditions will apply to all memberships. Submission of any membership request will indicate your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions.
- Your $25.00 donation qualifies you to subscribe for one of the following memberships of Coalition of African American Pastors (“CAAP”).
–CAAP Clergy Membership
–CAAP RISE Membership
–CAAP Women’s Ministry Membership
- Your membership must be renewed annually.
- Your membership is a nonvoting membership. You do not have any voting rights. You do not have the authority to represent CAAP or take any actions whatsoever on behalf of CAAP. Your membership is nontransferable.
- CAAP further reserves the right to terminate your membership status at its sole discretion for noncompliance with the organization’s policies, procedures and/or standards.
- Proprietary Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks are the trademarks of CAAP. All rights reserved. Any website, social media, electronic and hard copy documents and materials are copyright protected property of CAAP.
- Release and Indemnity. You hereby release and waive any and all claims and/or liability against CAAP, its’ directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives arising from or in connection with your membership status.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Modifications and Amendments. CAAP reserves the right to modify the benefits of any Membership with electronic or written notice to the affected members. CAAP reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of Membership and of the Membership Agreement with electronic or written notice to the affected members.
- I understand and agree that by submitting this Membership Request and Agreement, I am legally bound by all of the terms and conditions.